We’re pretty delighted to say we’ve partnered with Crowdcube to launch our upcoming crowdfunding campaign which will give you and beer fans all over the world a unique opportunity to play a major part in the future of our expanding company.
It’s been an amazing 9 months since we launched at Indy Man Beer Con as we’ve:
- Grown from 10 cities to now having at least one tour in 85 different locations across the UK, Europe, N/S America, Asia and Down Under.
- Added 800 beer based venues to our app for Beer Adventurers to visit.
- Helped our global community explore and discover more than 8000 pubs, bars, breweries and eateries across planet earth.
- Developed partnerships with BrewDog and Mikkeller, plus created specialist tours for Paris, Manchester and Sheffield Beer weeks.
- Been featured in some kick ass publications such as EasyJet Traveller magazine, the i newspaper and a number of US media outlets.
But we want to go much further and faster and hope you’ll join us on this next exciting beer and business adventure!
We’re opening pre-registrations to you first to get an indication of how we can enhance our upcoming campaign. When the campaign opens, you will be first in line to exchange your cash for a limited amount of shares in our company, including first dibs on some super cool shareholder only bonuses.
If owning a chunk of a global beer tourism business sounds up your street then please enter your email address along with an anonymous, non-committal indication of potential support you would considering investing and we will keep you updated on the progress of our campaign. By pre-registering, you will also be one of the first to know when the campaign goes live.
Thanks in advance!
*Our business plan and investor deck will be on Crowdcube once we go live, but please do give us a shout on: email@example.com in advance if you are looking for more detailed investment information, wish to make a major investment or are thinking of investing from the U.S, Canada or Japan.