We’re pretty delighted to say we’ve partnered with Crowdcube to launch our upcoming crowdfunding campaign which will give you and beer fans all over the world a unique opportunity to play a major part in the future of our expanding company.
It’s been an amazing 10 months since we launched at Indy Man Beer Con as we’ve:
- Grown from 10 cities to now having at least one tour in 85 different locations across the UK, Europe, N/S America, Asia and Down Under.
- Added 800 beer based venues to our app for Beer Adventurers to visit.
- Helped our global community explore and discover more than 8000 pubs, bars, breweries and eateries across planet earth.
- Developed partnerships with BrewDog and Mikkeller, plus created specialist tours for Paris, Manchester and Sheffield Beer weeks.
- Been featured in some kick ass publications such as EasyJet Traveller magazine, the i newspaper and a number of US media outlets.
But we want to go much further and faster and hope you’ll join us on this next exciting beer and business adventure!
We’re opening pre-registrations to you first and when the campaign opens, you can be first in line to exchange your cash for a limited amount of shares in our company, including first dibs on some super cool shareholder only bonuses.
If owning a chunk of a global beer tourism business sounds up your street then please enter your email address along with an anonymous, non-committal indication of potential support you would considering investing and we will keep you updated on the progress of our campaign. By pre-registering, you will also be one of the first to know when the campaign goes live.
Thanks in advance!